Deciding which parent deserves custody of a child can be a very complex process. What can make the process even more complex is if one of the parents may appear at face value to be the best option for the child, when beneath the surface there are issues. To dig beneath the surface, it is essential to hire a child custody private investigator in Louisiana to unearth all of the details that may be critical in affecting the outcome of child custody proceedings.
How A Top Echelon Investigation Child Custody Investigator Does Their Job
Our child custody investigators in Louisiana use many investigative practices in order to ascertain the truth about a parent, documenting all of their findings along the way. Some investigative techniques our private investigators use include, but are not limited to:
- Parent Interviews
- Questioning family, neighbors and friends
- Interviewing witnesses
- Comprehensive Background Check
- and more…
Our child custody private investigators in Louisiana will document all of their findings and provide our client with a final report, including audio and video depending on the investigation.
What Top Echelon Investigation’s PI’s Seek to Uncover
In particular, our child custody private investigators are looking for evidence of child neglect, endangerment and emotional and physical abuse.
Indications of child neglect, endangerment and abuse include, but are not limited to:
- Drug Use
- Leaving child frequently unattended
- Abusive household members
- Inhabitable living conditions
- History of mental illness
Why Might I need a Child Custody/Support Private Investigator?
There are many reasons why a parent may seek the assistance of an attorney and/or child support private investigator in Louisiana. Here are some common examples:
- If the parent feels their child is not safe with the parent seeking custodial rights, it is unfortunately not enough to affect a judge’s ruling. A judge needs real evidence that the child is in danger of neglect or abuse by being with the other parent. A child custody/support private investigator can gather the necessary evidence needed to allow the judge to make a more informed decision.
- To the contrary, if you are the custodial parent of a child, the other parent may accuse you of not being the best choice for the child. These accusations can often be completely wrong, and a Top Echelon Investigation child support/child custody private investigator in Louisiana can prove these accusations to be false.
- There are times also where a parent may not desire to be the custodial parent of a child, but just may want to know for a fact that their child is safe living with the custodial parent. Top Echelon’s private investigators will look into the child’s living circumstances with the custodial parent, giving our client peace of mind.
Contact Top Echelon Investigation to have one of our child custody/child support private investigators in Louisiana gather the information you need so that your child is living under the best circumstances possible. Call us at (337) 290-1298 or feel free to fill out our Free Consultation form below.
Top Echelon Investigation, LLC is a full-service private detective agency with offices in Opelousas and Lafayette, Louisiana with private investigators serving:
Lake Charles, LA
New Orleans, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
New Iberia, LA
Morgan City, LA
Ville Platte, LA
(1) All content contained on this site, blog, or all other social media sites (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, ect.) owned by Top Echelon Investigation, LLC is solely for reference purposes and should not be taken as legal advice.
(2) All information contained on this website *www.TEIsouth.com* is solely intended to be informational, based on the investigative experiences and opinions of Top Echelon Investigation, LLC.